Car Line – Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
Before Care begins at 7:30 each school day. The Middle School day starts at 8:10 and the High School day starts at 8:30. The drop off procedure will be structured as follows:
- Always drive CLOCKWISE around the building between 7-9 am and 2-4 pm.
- Pull into the driveway at 1420 Chase Court.
- Please do not turn right into the parking lot during drop-off and pick-up times.
- Drive straight ahead past the office entrance, leaving the school on your right.
- Circle around behind the school – please be cautious.
- As you come around the back side of the school, the student entrance will be on your right side.
- Please have students exit on the passenger side of your car and avoid students having to walk between cars.
- Please do not pass other cars unless a staff member directs you to do so.
- Proceed with caution straight past the building and you will find yourself at the front of the building.
- Exit onto Chase Court with care – other traffic does not stop.
Pick up procedures will follow the same pattern as listed above at 3:00 pm for middle school and 3:30 pm for high school. Staff will direct cars during pick up time in the afternoon.