There are many ways families can participate in the life of the school, primarily through volunteer efforts. The time and talent you share enriches the experiences we are able to provide our kids.
Volunteering also gives you the opportunity to connect with other parents, experience first-hand the active energy of our learning community, and build richer relationships with your child’s teachers and peers.
Examples of how our families volunteer include:
- Helping with class field trips and community service events
- Building stage props, sewing costumes, and decorating for our musicals and formal dances
- Leading one of our after-school clubs or coaching recreational sports
- Operating welcome or check-out tables at our annual gala, book fair, or other special events
- Providing professional services to our school or helping us connect with resources
If you are not certain how you can get involved but want to contribute, contact the Development Office at (317) 843-9500. We would love to match your strengths and interests with our students’ needs.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Solicit and collect auction items for our annual gala, help wrap baskets and create decoration
Contact: Lindsay Walls at email@example.com