MIDWEST ACADEMY GALA
Ritz Charles, 12156 N. Meridian St., Carmel, 46032
ADDITIONAL GALA INFORMATION
Please expand each of the following sections for more information about our annual gala.
WHAT IS THE GALA?
The gala is a semi-formal event that includes a sit-down dinner, a silent auction, a live auction executed through mobile device bidding, a special presentation focusing on students and families, and after-party snacks with an open bar. Last year, we auctioned over 250 items. This is an adults-only event.
HISTORY & PURPOSE
“The Gala” was born when Midwest families wanted to provide a way for families with financial limitations to send their children to Midwest. Since then, over $1 million has been raised for our scholarship fund to assist students with the greatest financial need, as well as raise dollars for specific programs and projects. Over 30 percent of our students receive some form of financial assistance from this fund each year.
Sponsoring the gala is a wonderful way to publicly show your support and commitment to educating our students with learning style differences. Your support helps make the cost of attending our school more affordable for families with financial limitations.
Click below to view our entire list of sponsorship opportunities.
To sponsor our gala, please click the link above.
For more information, please contact Midwest Academy at 317-843-9500.
It takes many hands to make this incredible event happen.
The time and talent of numerous volunteers are needed for the following:
- Identifying auction item contributors and sponsors
- Soliciting gala supporters by mail, email, phone, and/or in person
- Organizing and maintaining an ongoing inventory of auction items and supplies
- Picking up and/or storing auction items and supplies
- Preparing auction baskets
- Data entry, completing forms, administrative help
- Addressing invitations
- Volunteering at the event
- Delivering auction item receipts at the event
For more information, please contact Midwest Academy by calling 317-843-9500
Thank you to our
2019 Gala Sponsors
- Dell Technologies
- Bill and Pam Williams
- Don and Leona Saunders
- Frost Brown Todd
- RSM US, LLP
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister, LLC
- The National Bank of Indianapolis
- The Windsor Group
- Barnes and Thornburg
- Katz.Korin.Cunningham, PC
- Chase Bank
- Cloud Nine
- Faegre Baker Daniels, LLP
- Reiling Teder and Schrier, LLC
PRINT MATERIAL SPONSOR
- Robert Purcell
PROGRAM AD SPONSORS
COMFORT FOOD STATION SPONSOR
IN- KIND SPONSOR
For information on becoming a 2020 gala sponsor,
please call 317-843-9500