The Indiana Council of Administrators of Special Education and the Indiana Resource Center for Autism is sponsoring the Autism Topical for parents, students and professionals on Thursday, June 29, 2017, from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, at the Warren Central Performing Arts Center, located at 9500 E. 16th St., Indianapolis, IN 46229.
- Developing Inclusive Intensive Services at the Preschool Level, by Kritie Lofland (IRCA)
- Practical Tools for Everyday Use: A Hands-on Informational, Interactive and Make-and-Take Session, by the East Allen County Schools Autism Team
- Structuring for Success: Practical Strategies for Professionals and Parents, by Catherine Davies (IRCA)
- Developing Social/Emotional Skills through Service Learning, by Beth Smith & Joan Belschwender (GenOn)
- Developing a Social Skill Lesson, by Melissa Dubie (IRCA)
- ABA in Schools: Collaborative Relationships between ABA Providers and Public School Systems, by Laura Cavera & Jessica Johnson (IPS)
- Programming for Individuals at the Upper End of the Spectrum: Challenges & Solutions, by Cathy Pratt (IRCA)
For registration information, please click the following button.